164,300 smallholder cocoa farmers, in 44 cocoa producing districts across 10 provinces have benefitted from the capacity-building efforts of the project.
SCPP in the last years has shifted its role from being a direct provider of farmer training and other capacity building services, to addressing critical capacity constraints in the cocoa sector. This large program has handed over project knowledge and materials to the relevant entities, tested FarmNetX, synthesized learnings into knowledge products, and explored possibilities to carry on the learning, from cocoa to other commodities.
Wednesday, 16 December 2020
3 – 6 P.M. Jakarta Time
1. Syahrul Yasin Limpo – Minister of Agriculture
2. Musdhalifah Machmud – Deputy Minister for Food and Agriculture, Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs Republic of Indonesia
1. Dr. Heriyandi Roni – Head of The Centre for Facilitation of Cooperation, Ministry of Home Affairs
2. Martina Locher – Program Manager, Trade Promotion WEHU, State Secretariat for Economic Affairs SECO
3. Ruedi Nuetzi – Country Director Swisscontact Indonesia
4. Manfred Borer – CEO Koltiva
5. Fay Fay Choo – Asia Director for Cocoa Sustainable Sourcing, Mars Inc.
6. Megan Willis – Sustainability Lead Asia Pacific, Cargill Cocoa and Chocolate
7. Ani Setiyoningrum – Sustainability Manager, Barry Callebaut
8. Ross Jaax – Senior Agriculture and Commodity Consultant
9. Farmers – agro-preneurs
Mulai Sekarang #KalauBicaraPakaiData
Pantau dan Subscribe Katadata Indonesia.
Official Website : https://katadata.co.id/
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/c/KatadataIndonesia
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/katadatacoid
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/katadatacoid/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/katadatacoid
Go to Source
Author: Katadata Indonesia