SAFE Forum 2020
"Reshaping Indonesia for a Sustainable Future"
August, 25-28 2020
Collaborating to Mitigate the Risk of Forest Fires
The Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics Agency (BMKG) warned that the peak of the dry season, which potentially trigger forest fires, will occur in August-September 2020. Many other countries are also entering the hurricane season soon. The threat of heatwaves and drought is also predicted to occur in Indonesia.
1. Hani Hadiati – Special Advisor to the Minister of Environment and Forestry
2. Sutedjo Halim – Managing Director for Trading and Downstream, PT Triputra Argo Persada (TAP)
3. Ruslandi, PhD – Director Terrestrial Program Yayasan Konservasi Alam Nusantara (YKAN)/The Nature Conservancy (TNC)
Arie Mega – Katadata
– If you want to access another discussion, please go to SAFE Forum 2020 page (https://katadata.co.id/safeforum2020)
– E-Certificate is available for participants on Zoom Application only who join 80% of the sessions in entire series of the events.
– All sessions are available in English and Bahasa Indonesia at Zoom Application
Mulai Sekarang #KalauBicaraPakaiData
Pantau dan Subscribe Katadata Indonesia.
Official Website : https://katadata.co.id/
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/c/KatadataIndonesia
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/katadatacoid
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/katadatacoid/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/katadatacoid
Go to Source
Author: Katadata Indonesia